Visiting Controllers Regulations
- Only VATSIM members with a rating of S2 and higher may apply as Visiting controllers.
- Iran vACC reserves the right to refer to the visiting applicant's home vACC/Division for the referral.
- Prior to issuing the visitor endorsement, a training plan will be set up for the applicant by the ATC training staff.
- Upon receiving the endorsement, the visiting controller shall only control the position which they have been endorsed for. For example, a visitor controller endorsed for APP, shall only control APP and below.
- Visiting controllers must log a minimum of 120 minutes per each calendar month (total 6 hours per quarter) in main Iran airports (OIIE and/or OIII) in order to remain on the Iran ATC roster.
- Iran staff may remove visiting controllers who fail to log the minimum quarterly active time requirement.
- Iran staff may remove visiting controllers who are not in good standing with the community, vACC and VATSIM’s Network.
- To apply as a visitor controller, submit a support ticket at https://hq.vatme.net/support/create or at http://vatir.ir/page/visiting-controllers with your intention.