Unfortunately, flight#DLF156 Boeing 707-300 cargo from UCFM to OIIP crashed on 14th Jan 2019. There was 16 crew on board which 15 of them lost their lives. God bless their souls in peace...
Take note of below terms first:
- Depart from UCFM and arrive OIII.
- Review the route and charts before the event.
- Install the updated scenery that we provided.
- Be sure that you have latest AIRAC database for your aircraft (at least 1701)
- Keep your readbacks short and simple. Listen carefully to the frequency.
- Avoid unnecessary and long radio messages during high workload of the controller.
- Try to do readbacks as quick as possible.
- If you do not understand an instruction, then ask controller again.
- Don't "step" on other pilots or controllers conversations.
- Wait a few seconds before doing any transmission right after you switched to a new frequency.
- We're happy to assist you in case of simulated emergency, but be ready that ATC can ask you to cancel emergency or disconnect from the network in case if cancellation is not possible.
- Bishkek ATC will be online from 11:00 - 14:00 Z and Tehran from 13:00 - 16:00 Z.
- Full ATC from coverage from origin to destination will be provided.
UCFM >> OIII: GASTA A127 TRZ B114 ANESA A127 KOLAM B114 RIKOP W140 BRD B451 RAPKI A647 MUXOR
Tehran | Merhrabad International Airport (OIII):
Bishkek |Manas International Airport (UCFM):