This is the Air Bridge event between Tehran-Kyiv. All welcome to join and enjoy lovely route from Iran to Turkey and then Ukraine or vice versa.
Fasten your seat belt and get ready for it captains!!!
Take note of below terms first:
- You may depart either from OIIE or UKBB
- Review the route and charts before the event
- Installed the updated scenery that we provided
- Be sure that you have latest AIRAC database for your aircraft (at least 1701).
- Keep your readbacks short and simple. Listen carefully to the frequency.
- Avoid unnecessary and long radio messages during high workload of the controller.
- Try to do readbacks as quick as possible.
- If you do not understand an instruction, then ask controller again.
- Don't "step" on other pilots or controllers conversations.
- Wait few seconds before doing any transmission right after you switched to a new frequency.
- We're happy to assist you in case of simulated emergency, but be ready that ATC can ask you to cancel emergency or disconnect from network in case if cancellation is not possible.
- Book your flight and depart according to the booking slot.
OIIE >> UKBB: PAROT UL125 ZAJ R661 TBZ R660 DASIS UR660 ERZ UW704 CRM UM860 KUGOS L851 SUGUL M854 RASIL M435 MIMKO T219 KONIP
UKBB >> OIIE: SULUM M856 ODS M854 BOMKI M860 KUGOS UL851 TBN UP146 ARI UL223 DASIS UT430 VUVAG UL333 TBZ R661 SUTBU T215 MIVAK
Tehran | Imam Khomeini Int. Airport (OIIE):
Kyiv | Boryspil International Airport (UKBB):
10 euro SimMarket voucher to three pilots which they perform well in ATC phraseology and fleet handling. Determination and grading will be done by Iran, Turkey and Ukraine air traffic controllers.
.: BOOK YOUR FLIGHT NOW!!! :.